- 1 Limited Edition Polemarch: 1 Resin Miniature, 1 Infantry Base and Stand and 1 Command Card
- 24 Hoplites/Phalangites: 24 Plastic Miniatures, 6 Infantry Plastic Stands, 24 Bases and 4 Command Cards
3 Minotaur Thyreans/Haspists: 3 Plastic Miniatures, 3 Brute Plastic Stands, 3 Bases and 2 Command Cards
- 1 Limited Edition Konungyr: 1 Resin Miniature, 1 Infantry Base and stand and 1 Command Card
- 12 Bow Chosen: 12 Plastic Miniatures, 3 Infantry Plastic Stands, 12 Bases and 1 Command Card
12 Huskarls: 12 Plastic Miniatures, 3 Infantry Plastic Stands, 12 Bases and 1 Command Card
- 1 Mountain Jotnar: 1 Plastic Monster Miniature, 1 Monster Base and Stand, 1 Command Card
- 2 soft-cover The Last Argument of Kings Version 2 Rulebooks
- Quick Start Scenarios
- 1 Path of Conquest Guide
- Assembly Instructions
- Assembly: Required.
- Box size: 50x35x35cm; 2kg
- Material: Plastic and Resin
Grab a friend and dive into the world of Conquest: The Last Argument of Kings and Conquest: First Blood with our new 2 player Starter Set! With proposed scenarios designed to ease you into the system of Conquest, the box contains a starter warband and a commander unit for each faction - City States, our 7th and newest faction vs the Nords! The City States are our faction of Ancient Greek human warriors. These figures will take you back in time, with the highly detailed sculpting that ancient Greece is famous for. The Nords are a fantastical group of Slavic style of miniatures, including a giant - the Mountain Jotnar! The set is ready for two players to clash on the field. play a rank and flank style of game with the Last Argument of Kings rule set, 2 copies of the new 2.0 edition rules are included. You are also welcome to use your same miniatures to play our Skirmish style of game with First Blood. Whether you rally the might of the Nords or command the City States, the objective is one and the same: Conquest.
WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts. Essential pointed components.