Will Jen and Kira manage to find the Shard and heal the Dark Crystal? Find out in this fun family board game for 2 to 4 players based on the classic The Dark Crystal movie by Jim Henson.
The Gelflings have only until the Great Conjunction, when the three suns align. If they fail, the rule of Evil will be established for the rest of time. So it’s going to be a race against time, as well as against the cunning schemes and dangerous servants of the Skeksis… Play with up to three friends in this fun family board game based on the classic movie The Dark Crystal by Jim Henson.
- 4 highly collectable figurine renditions of the main characters: 2 Gelflings – Jen and Kira (with Fizzgig!), 2 Skeksis – skekSil the Chamberlain and skekUng the Garthim-Master.
- Rules booklet – 24 pages.
- 2′ × 2′ game board – lavishly illustrated with inspiring new artwork featuring all the legendary places from the movie, including Aughra’s Observatory, the Valley of the Stones and the Crystal Castle.
- 25 World cards, 9 Mystic cards, 7 Skeksis cards and 15 Minion cards.
- Over 20 game tokens.
- 6 polyhedral dice (D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20).
- 4 character sheets and 4 Special Ability cards.
- Cardboard stand-ups and bases: 4 Garthim, 1 Slave Podlings, 1 Gourmand Skeksis and 1 Slave-Master Skeksis
- 1 Orrery turn track (top and bottom, with plastic connector).