What is the Palladium Weapon Series?
It is a series of small sourcebooks that presents historically accurate data and information about ancient weapons from around the world.
For use with any game system. You heard right. The statistical information is designed and set up in such a way that it can be applied to virtually any game system that uses dice.
Much of the information in the series has been compiled in Palladium's Compendium of Weapon, Armor and Castles, but gamers continue to ask for the "small weapon books".
One reason, I think, is that the books are small, but packed with a ton of information. Thus, a player or G.M. needs to only grab whichever book in the series he needs for reference, and he's ready to go.
Another reason is that there is simply something convenient and appealing about this size and format.
Ideal for fantasy and historical games, as well as, modern games that use ancient melee weapons (knives, swords, axes, maces, ball and chain, picks, spears, pole arms, etc.).
- The bow and arrow, and crossbow weapons from around the world
- Castle and design features.
- 15 different, real world castles. Each illustrated for a castle under siege.
- Historically accurate.
- For use with any game system. Some adaptation required.
- Compiled by Matthew Balent.
- Color cover by Scott Johnson
- 48 pages.