Will Your Story Be One of Legend or of tragedy?
In this D&D campaign setting, you’ll explore the Magic: The Gathering plane of Theros, a world inspired by the gripping epics, unforgettable monsters, and rich mythology of Ancient Greece.
Set off on an epic voyage across the Siren Sea, where mystic isles hide untold wonders and mythic monsters lurk in the deep. Visit the necropolies of the Returned where melancholy golden masks mark those who dared escape the Underworld. Or journey into an enchanted valley to join satyrs in their indulgent revelry.
From the starry realm of Nyx, the gods rule over all. They seek champions—heroes to enact their schemes and spread their ideals. But are their gifts ever truly free?
Clash with the gods of Theros in this campaign sourcebook for the world's great roleplaying game.
Play DUNGEONS & DRAGONS in the MAGIC: THE GATHERING world of Theros—a realm shaped by the wrath of gods and the deeds of heroes, where champions vie for immortal favor and a place among legends.
• Rise above the common throng with SUPERNATURAL GIFTS, abilities that give you remarkable powers that set you on the path to legend.
• Explore Theros as a SATYR or LEONIN—mythic cat-like heroes from Magic: The Gathering. Mythic Odysseys of Theros introduces these races to fifth edition D&D for the first time.
• Master new powers with Magic: The Gathering-inspired SUBCLASSES like the Bard’s College of Eloquence and the Paladin’s Oath of Heroism.
• Encounter MYTHIC MONSTERS, creatures whose power and renown are such that their names are truly living myths.
• Wield the weapons of the gods—five signature artifacts used by Theros's deities.
• Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming. Fifth edition D&D draws from every prior edition to create a universally compelling play experience.