My Very First Games: Off to Bed! HAB 306247
2 sold in last 8 hours
It’s time to go to bed! But the rabbit, bear and cat are unable to settle down because their beds, pillows and covers are all muddled up. What’s more, the animals each want their favorite stuffed toy. If the children have good powers of memory and a bit of luck in turning over the tiles, they can succeed in getting their animal into bed first.
- Collect all the things the animals need to go to bed! Pillows, blankets, and favorite toys are all in a jumble, and they need your help to straighten it out.
- A great way to talk to your child about bedtime.
- With three variants, you can play in whatever way best suits your child's skill level.
- High-quality wooden pieces and thick, sturdy cardboard mean this game can withstand plenty of pre-bedtime play.
- Play prompts in the rulebook guide you through the game, so you can build your child's vocabulary and teach through play.
Number of Players: 1-3 Players
Playing Time: 10 minutes
Ages: 2 - 4 Years